Until The Teddies Worldwide
Teddy Bear Extravaganza Online Show
Bears Available Direct From The Website
Friday 18th – 20th March!
Welcome To The Home Of Pipkins Bears
One of a Kind Artist Collectable Teddy Bears
by Award Winning UK Artist
So what is an Artist Bear?
A term typically used to describe Teddy Bears that are often handmade and hand finished by an individual
They are made in limited quantities and are valued by bear collectors.
There is no ‘Teddy Bear Panel’ to decide what is an artist bear.
That is ultimately left to the collector to decide.
Award-Winning Artist Bears are very different from any other bears.
They capture your heart and make you feel so full of love that you must bring them home.
They are handmade by artists who dedicated their life professionally to design original works of art.
These bear artists have achieved standards recognised in competitions and awards.
The bears, like paintings, are only limited to a few and most of the time, one-of-a-kind.
Their prices are always a little bit higher, which is why our bears are exhibited with prestige.
Pipkins Bears New Arrivals Just Waiting To Be Adopted
Pipkins Bears Collectors Testimonials
- Hi Jane My beautiful boys have arrived and they are perfect. Beary Hugs Leah xx
- Hi janeOctavian arrived this morning and I am over the moon. Absolute work of art, you have a fantastic creative mind and ability. I know my friend will be so happy. Thank you for a very quick service and for producing another beautiful bear.As I said at the start even after looking at so many others I kept coming back to your bears as they seem to encapsulate real character and soul. I would have no hesitation in promoting you to Friends or in utilising your services again.Kindest regardsIain
- Hi JaneI collected Sea Mist from the post office today and he's lovely. Olivia will be thrilled. Hope you have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year.LoveAnne
- Hi Jane – Christmas Treasures has arrived and they are gorgeous! I love them so much, but I think I’m going to give them names! Thank you so much for making such beautiful creations! Best wishes for a lovely holiday. Jill
- Hi JaneMy little elf bear arrived today, and he is just perfect. What a cute little face - I am thrilled to bits with him.Many thanksNikki
Hello Jane, the Guiding Light Wandering Elves set has arrived and I love them! Thank you so much for helping me to get the 4 seasons of your wandering elves. I truly am a fan of your talent. I am sure to find more of your bears that will entice me. Again have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Becky :-)
- He is absolutely gorgeous. As nice, if not nicer, in the fur (flesh), as in his picture. A present to myself with a small legacy from an aunt. His name is Wyn and I'm sure he'll settle in with the hundreds of other buds we have. Many thanks, Very best wishes Mary
- Dear Jane I received my little girl bears yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous. I'll introduce them to Marina and Marmalade. They are exquisite in every way and I'm everso pleased with them. Will be saving up for my next additions. Hugs and grateful thanks again. Linda
Hi Jane Antoni arrived today, and he is just lovely, a work of art. I am thrilled with him. Thank you so much. Regards Nikki
- Hi JaneJust to let you know that my parcel of new Pipkins arrived in Mansfield today safe and sound - thank you :-)I absolutely ADORE all of them - they are gorgeous and thank you for making them for meWhat is next on your event calendar - will it be a Hugglets before another on-line show? I will keep my eyes peeled on your site in any event for news of what is next.Thank you again, and take care.Hugs,Diane:-Dxx
- When I arrived at Hugglets, I knew that if I was to take another bear home, it would be one that stopped me in my tracks and made me say "wow!" I'm absolutely delighted that I spotted the most beautiful Paddington Bear hiding on your bottom shelf just before we left Hugglets... Needless to say he's being well looked after in Milton Keynes. Thank you Jane
- Just wanted to let you know my package arrived Saturday the 21st. Did not open it as I wanted it to be a surprise to see it. My daughter did open it and remarked how cute it is.Thanks so much for getting it done for Christmas. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.
Social & News
- September 5, 2014Read more